Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Few Words From Nei Philon "I Want"

i want to go to a place, a beautiful place where i can be free to be me, to be more than a creative mind, to jus simply let my mind go a place called home. a place where everything and nothing means something. a place where i have everything and anything, where time has no consequence. walls are closing in on me and i wana spin ecstasy feeling more than jus free. i want the sky to open to my every prayer. all the pain goes away out of my mind out of my heart. i want a place wher you can climb every mountain and touch the sky, to kno hw it feels to fly. i want to know hw it feels to be fearless. no regrets, no more tears, go to this place that only allows love, joy, truth, forgiveness, and happiness. i want to be in a place between dark and light, where wrongs become right. i want to b the best that i can be, all i can be. a place where musik is apart of me, apart of the mind. i want to kno a place wher promises arent broken, secrets are open and told, mistakes are forgiven and forgotten. i want this place to be shared with anyone and evryone who wants the best with no judgement. no enemies. i want to feel all my dreams, waking up to see them in reality. i want to be in gods good grace, in this place i see no sins. i want independence not loneliness. spending days accomplshing every goal, spending nights with the one i call my love alone, cherishing every waking moment.waking up with a smile on my face to thank go for being so blessed. i dont want to forget the pain and hurt, but to simply learn to surpass it all. i want an understanding, a better understanding of the lyfe ahead of of me. nothing feels better den being accomplished and having nothing tear yu down, nothing standing in your way at the end of everyday. no one wants to be stuck in a bad dream everything is accomplised if yu believe..(have faith :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment